The environment for your event
Situated in the quiet and flourishing green district of Hietzing, the Pallottine house is an attractive place for seminars for ecclesiastical, as well as non-church themes. The chapel in the park invites you to come and meditate and relax.
For conferences we can offer a large hall (seating 60 people), a group room (seating 20 people), a meditation room (seating 15 people), a church (seating 160 people), as well as a room simply for getting together.
Educational House Facilities
- 60 Beds (Single, double and triple rooms)
- All rooms are complete with shower, WC, Telephone, Safe and Internet
- Church for up to 200 Persons*
- Festival Hall for up to 70 Persons
- Three seminar rooms for 10 to 20 Persons
- Dining room and lounge area
*In certain cases, where there is an appropriate theme for a larger number of participants, lectures may be held in the church.
- Overhead projector
- Dia projector
- Flipchart, writing board and pin board
- Video- and cassette recorder, CD-Player
- Internet connection in the seminar rooms